Butnimike Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Hot Shots! Part Deux Sub Download

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b "Rambo" parody in which Topper Harley leads a rescue team into Iraq to save Iraqi war prisoners and all of their previous rescue teams.
Topper Harley has retired again, now living in a budhist monastery, and again he's asked to lead a special operation into Iraq, to rescue the guys who were sent to rescue the guys who were sent to rescue some prisoners left behind after the Persian Gulf War, where he will meet again with his beloved Ramada while he tries to uncover who the traitor is and killmany Iraqishe can.
The first one was great but the sequel is even better. It is one of many comedies that try to combine slapstick with dialog jokes but I think, this movie is one of the best in that discipline.<br/><br/>My favorite quote? "War…it's fantastic!" I wonder what kind of people can call this the bottom of the pile and so on. I know movies with far less taste.<br/><br/>HOT SHOTS! 2 continues where the first ended and puts it even more over the top. The dialogs, the settings, the action, the enemy…it's more at every corner. Martin Sheen in the boat from APOCALYPSE NOW REDUX, the MacGyver knife, the fusion of Saddam and his dog.<br/><br/>A twisted, absurd and hilarious movie.
Jim Abrams and company do a brave thing. They take on one of the most popular forms of entertainment in the world, the action movie. And I must say, I love it. From kick boxing to impossible hostage rescues, this movie shows no fear or mercy. But most of all there are almost enough bullets fired here at point blank range to rival any silly super popular action film. <br/><br/>While the jokes are pretty routine they are not yet tiredthey have become in Abrams' and Pat Proft's latest films. Charlie Sheen is perfect for the hero role. His flat acting worksa very confused Rambo. Lloyd Bridges is solidthe president. But several of the funniest moments are turned in by Jerry HalevaSaddam Hussein. <br/><br/>Like the better parodies that I would compare with Hot Shots! Part Deux including Airplane! and Hot Shots! there are plenty of jokes that you only catch after several viewings. <br/><br/>This is a light weight comedy that shouldn't be compared to great films like Young Frankenstein or Sleeper. Yet, I've watched it more times that any other comedy in the past 2 years and it's still hilarious. I just sit back, see the bullets fly while no one gets shot (except of course with a chicken).

Compared to the first movie the second part is even more censored in the UK. The complete sex scene between Topper and Michelle was cut out and on top of this three shorter scenes were erasedwell.
Padlock Men downloadFugitive Valley hd mp4 downloadPoint Point: Life in Grey download movie freeReprogram full movie in hindi 720pDesperate Times full movie hd downloadThe Matrix Revolutions full movie kickass torrentfree download Alien: ResurrectionIndependents movie free download hdthe The Last of Us: Part III downloadmalayalam movie download With Buffalo Bill on the U. P. Trail

last edited 217 weeks ago by Butnimike
Please log in to post a reply.