Butnimike Admin replied

295 weeks ago

ERROR_GETTING_IMAGES

Hindi Just Getting Started

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b A two-hander action comedy in the vein of Midnight Run (1988), about an ex-F.B.I. Agent (Tommy Lee Jones) and an ex-mob lawyer in the Witness Protection Program (Morgan Freeman) having to put aside their petty rivalry on the golf course to fend off a mob hit.
Duke is the manager of a luxury Palm Springs retirement resort, Villa Capri. <br/><br/>It's Christmas in the desert, and Duke's the big man on campus, until charming former military man Leo arrives and threatens to become the new alpha male. <br/><br/>When regional director Suzie shows up to look into some improper finances, both men turn on the charm to assert their statustop dog. <br/><br/>But what startsa friendly rivalry, turns serious when men from Duke's past come back to haunt him, and kidnap Suzie in the process. Putting their rivalry aside, Duke and Leo come together to rescue Suzie, stop whoever is trying to kill them…….<br/><br/>Twenty years ago, this would have been a more prolific film, everyone who is in it could have easily had their roles, and more than likely, it would have had more work put into the writing and ultimately been something a little more edgier than it's finished product.<br/><br/>There's no need to waffle on about the cast, they are all brilliant in their own right, but here, they are clearly on autopilot to pick up an easy pay check, and to enjoy a well earned holiday.<br/><br/>Jones plays every character he ever has in a comedy, you can tell this because he spends the majority of the film in a silly hat and sunglasses, Freeman plays the dude with swagger, and Russo is nothing more than a plot point to get the two male leads to have a little banter.<br/><br/>Shelton has made some wonderful films in his career, but of late, he's gone way off track, and this has to be one of his worst efforts.<br/><br/>It's never funny, the action islethargicit's cast, and it's biggest problem is that it's too laid back for its own good, relient on the cast and the one sheet to draw in the grey pound.<br/><br/>Ironically, it never gets started, its twenty years too late, and you know when the most exciting part of a film consists of a fat man sitting on a tub with a snake in it, there's little to save this bomb.
I saw "Just Getting Started", starring Morgan Freeman-Olympus Has Fallen, The Dark Knight movies; Tommy Lee Jones-Captain America:The First Avenger, Batman Forever; Rene Russo-The Thor movies, the Lethal Weapon movies and Jane Seymour-Fifty Shades of Black, Wedding Crashers. This is not a bad movie but it is pretty generic. Kind of like watching a TV sit-com or movie of the week. Morgan plays a guy that is living it up at a Palm Springs retirement home. In fact, he is the manager of the place. Jane plays a mobsters' wife that sees Morgan on TV and recognizes himthe guy who ratted out her husband, who happens to be in jail now. You see-and I'm not giving anything away here, it's in the trailer-Morgan is in witness protection. Yep, he is the rat that Jane saw on TV. About this time, Tommy shows up and moves in on Morgan's territory by being better at everything than Morgan is- poker, golf, even the women start fawning over Tommy. Then, Rene shows up. She is from corporate and is reviewing Morgan's job performance-if it's not good, he could get fired. Suddenly, attempts are made on Morgan's life. The question pops up; is one of the new arrivals a hit-man aiming to put Morgan six feet under? Or, could it be someone else? All the actors are likable and competent in their roles. It's just…. it's like watching The Love Boat or something-you know with all these recognizable older actors showing up in small cameo rolls. It's rated "PG-13" for language, violence and sexual content-no nudity-and has a running time of 1 hour & 31 minutes. I wouldn't buy it on DVD. I wouldn't rent it either. If you want to see it, I'd wait until it comes to cable TV.
In spite of the charm and discipline of the stars, the jokes misfire and the scenes creak and stumble.

Download the Lula full movie tamil dubbed in torrentdownload No Good DeedThe Chronicles of Riddick full movie downloadthe Xiao ao jiang hu full movie in hindi free download hdDownload hindi movie The Last ManLions Among Men full movie download in hindiDownload hindi movie Bond, James BondChoosing Fate full movie in hindi free download mp4Stuber full movie download in hindi hdRevolver full movie in hindi free download hd 720p

last edited 217 weeks ago by Butnimike
Please log in to post a reply.